To ensure that your wedding gown will be there for you and future generations to wear and admire we recommend to begin process of cleaning and preservation as soon as possible after the wedding.
The Wedding Gown Cleaning Process
The cleaning process begins with a thorough inspection of your gown. Beads and other trim are tested for serviceability. The wedding gown is then examined for loose beads or trim, and any other minor repairs that may be needed. Our spotting specialists carefully pre-treat any stain on your gown prior to the gentle cleaning of your gown.
The Finishing Phase
Your gown is gently Fully Hand Finished to perfection. This is where extreme care must be taken in order to follow the designer’s line and drape.
After our trained staff clean and hand finish your gown, they complete the process by inspection, and preservation procedures. We then uses finest museum quality box available to maintain your gown’s sparkling condition through the years.
What makes us Special?
* We don’t send Wedding Gowns to wholesale dry-cleaners. All work is done here in our production facility
* We follow the guidelines recommended by the Smithsonian Institute for textile preservation.
* We clean each wedding gown one at a time.
* We pick up & deliver wedding Gowns
* We provide Gown alterations
* Proprietary stain removal techniques
* High Quality Preservation Boxes and packaging materials
Please call 940-323-2200 and we’ll answer any questions you might have. I look forward to meeting you.
Mark E. Kerr